Telling stories is an intrinsic part of being human, and yet it is a difficult thing to do well. Telling good stories is a skill that can be taught though.
Ten years of storytelling experience - as performer, host, writer, and instructor - has given me a keen sense of story structure, what makes a story work, and how a story can fail. You don't have to have led an incredible life or be hilarious to tell a good story - anyone can tell a compelling story with a little guidance. Using the techniques that have helped me develop dozens of crowd-pleasing stories, I've created a structured system for going from idea to finished story, in any format.
Stories create empathy and desire, allow people to see the world through a different lense, and bring emotional understanding where pure information can't break through. Whether you want to be a performer or writer, better connect with clients, or nail a speech, I can teach you to use story to engage any audience. I'd love to help you tell YOUR story.
Send inquiries to email@example.com
Corporate Seminars and Team Building
- Talks on the fundamentals of storytelling
- Specialized siminars that explain how storytelling could be used by your company or team
- Team building through personal storytelling workshops
- Specialized training for the integration of storytelling technique into any role
- Help define and develop your brand or product's story
- Integration of storytelling into presentations that are typically dry
- Story as a way to demonstrate passion to a client
- How to help your client tell THEIR story with your product or service
For Performers and Writers
- Identify the strongest ideas and concepts
- Lock on to which elements are most compelling
- Suggest a structure that suits your story best
- Help you find your unique voice and style
- Emotional and comedic punch up
- Performance evaluation
- Essay and memoir consultation